Parse sentence example
- That doesn't mean that it's not important to format the file correctly in order for feed readers to be able to parse the content.
- She was key to developing the galactic translator with her abilities to parse and translate languages.
- In lieu of a Universal Translator, the Enterprise relied on Ensign Hoshi Sato (Linda Park) a gift linguist who not only spoke multiple languages, but was able to parse out the phonetic keys to understanding new languages.
- He could then parse these to extract the required information.
- In the early days of MySQL, you had to create your own PHP files (such as the one described on Kirupa.com) in order to parse all of the data out of those MySQL tables and into a well-formed XML document.Advertisement
- Also, this function is not reentrant (ie. you cannot parse two strings at the same time).
- parse trees to grow, rather than shrink, over time.
- Most significant of these is the manner in which parse trees are affected by sub-tree crossover.
- parse a data string.
- parse what are now called regular expression languages.Advertisement
- First tries to parse the URL 's toExternalForm as a URI and create the File object from that URI.
- SA reported that work is underway at Grenoble on implementing the query part of the interface to parse gLite query grammar.
- parse applications typically start by parsing some XML into a DOM.
- parse'll have to do your own parsing of the mailbox file to get at the original headers.
- STRING - The CAT attempts to parse a data string - The CAT attempts to parse a data string.Advertisement
- Also, this function is not reentrant (ie. you cannot parse two strings at the same time ).