Parse sentence example
- She was key to developing the galactic translator with her abilities to parse and translate languages.
- That doesn't mean that it's not important to format the file correctly in order for feed readers to be able to parse the content.
- He could then parse these to extract the required information.
- Also, this function is not reentrant (ie. you cannot parse two strings at the same time).
- In lieu of a Universal Translator, the Enterprise relied on Ensign Hoshi Sato (Linda Park) a gift linguist who not only spoke multiple languages, but was able to parse out the phonetic keys to understanding new languages.Advertisement
- In the early days of MySQL, you had to create your own PHP files (such as the one described on Kirupa.com) in order to parse all of the data out of those MySQL tables and into a well-formed XML document.
- First tries to parse the URL 's toExternalForm as a URI and create the File object from that URI.
- Most significant of these is the manner in which parse trees are affected by sub-tree crossover.
- Also, this function is not reentrant (ie. you cannot parse two strings at the same time ).