Parrotfish sentence example
- Divers will see parrotfish and turtles, but probably not sharks!
- Large schools of bumphead parrotfish are found on many sites.
- Cool but quite scary; also swam with stingray, angel fish, yellow tailed sturgeon fish, sea lions, parrotfish, starfish.
- Bumphead parrotfish often swim past, unconcerned by the presence of divers.
- A roaming herd of Bumphead parrotfish can be seen along the deeper edge, with shoaling fusiliers in the shallows.Advertisement
- Key findings: Territorial behavior is a conspicuous determinant of social organization in many reef fishes including parrotfish.
- Territory sharing by the Caribbean striped parrotfish The hunting success of wild dogs Issue 3.
- The first immediately noticeable fish were the huge bumphead parrotfish.
- They had also seen me disappear underwater and come back with tales (and pictures) of friendly turtles and colorful parrotfish.