Parried sentence example
- parry shot was parried into the air and there was Hill for an easy header.
- The thrusts were easily and nimbly parried by Wallis in a reply (Hobbiani puncti dispunctio, 1657) occupied mainly with the verbal questions.
- The Prussians had seized the opportunity offered by the slackening of the French attacks to rally and deliver a counterstroke, which was parried, after achieving a small measure of success, by the bayonets of the Young Guard.
- A shot from Andy Baird was parried by Michael Parkin and the loose ball found Howard Forinton who shot into the net.
- midfielder's cross was parried by Stillie, but Santala knocked the loose ball wide when he should have done better.Advertisement
- parryis parried the ball to Tom Kent who duly smacked the ball down the wing to Aidan Gregory to set up a counter attack.
- parry those good intentions were soon foiled when goalkeeper Gower parried an effort from Williams.
- parrywas unlucky tho, and only parried the ball back into the path of Gary Marshall who bundled in the rebound.
- parryding himself in space, the striker fired a powerful low shot goalwards, which Camp parried well.
- parryth hooked a shot which Beeney parried straight to Newsome who scored from 5 yards - he was Lucas ' man.Advertisement
- parry minutes later Hahnemann was even more alert as he a brilliantly parried a point-blank Darren Huckerby shot after Harewood had played him clear.
- parryid Dunn replied for Ayr but Sean Murdoch parried away his effort.
- parrynley passed the ball to Platt on the edge of the box and his shot on goal was parried by the keeper.
- Magi hit a scorcher from the edge of the area into the top corner after the Caddington Ã¢keeper had parried a previous effort.