Paroxysmal sentence example
- It is usually of paroxysmal character, and not unfrequently periodic, occurring at a certain time of the day or night.
- With potassium iodide, glycerin and water, it forms the preparation spirone, which has been used as a spray inhalation in paroxysmal sneezing and asthma.
- Paroxysmal dystonia can be a challenging condition to live with.
- Dr. Howard Marshall This year has seen completion of recruitment to the study of atrio-ventricular node ablation and pacing for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.
- Vertigo Vertigo has many causes, but is often paroxysmal, and as a result is sometimes misdiagnosed as epilepsy.Advertisement
- It covers paroxysmal, persistent and permanent AF, considers AF developing after surgical procedures, and offers advice on haemodynamically unstable AF.
- re perceive that this first recorded eruption of Vesuvius belongs a o that phase of volcanic action known as the paroxysmal, when, c fter a longer or shorter period of comparative tranquillity, a U
- Paroxysmal hypercyanoic attacks-Sudden episodes of cyanosis resulting from the circulation of deoxygenated blood to the body.
- Whooping cough has four somewhat overlapping stages: incubation, catarrhal stage, paroxysmal stage, and convalescent stage.
- The paroxysmal stage, lasting two to four weeks, begins with the development of the characteristic whooping cough.Advertisement
- The mucus that is produced during the paroxysmal stage is thicker and more difficult to clear than the more watery mucus of the catarrhal stage.
- If individuals survive the paroxysmal stage, recovery occurs gradually during the convalescent stage, usually taking about three to four weeks.
- Other viruses and tuberculosis infections can cause symptoms similar to those found during the paroxysmal stage.