Paroxetine sentence example
- discontinuation of paroxetine should be considered if there is prolonged elevation of liver function test results.
- efficacy of paroxetine.
- Less than two years ago, GlaxoSmithKline was running TV commercials on US nationwide TV claiming that paroxetine was " not habit-forming " .
- It is also known as the drug paroxetine HCI, a popular antidepressant.
- Paroxetine HCI is meant to be taken one time daily, either in the morning or afternoon.Advertisement
- Paroxetine HCI, like many other antidepressants, has also been shown to increase suicidal thoughts in children or teenagers.
- Although the Food and Drug Administration does not consider paroxetine HCI to be addicting, conflicting reports and rumors abound.
- The most effective of these are sertraline (Zoloft), fluoxetine (Prozac), and paroxetine (Paxil).
- SSRIs include fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), and paroxetine (Paxil).
- SSRIs, such as fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), and paroxetine (Paxil) regulate depression by regulating levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter.Advertisement
- SSRIs are a group of antidepressants that includes drugs such as citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), and escitalopram (Lexapro).
- The drugs under review include bupropion (Wellbutrin), citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac), mirtazapine (Remeron), nefazodone (Serzone), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), escitalopram (Lexapro) and venlafaxine (Effexor).
- Other drugs that are given to treat this disorder include buspirone, lithium (Lithobid), naltrexone, paroxetine (Paxil), valproate, and the antipsychotic drug, quetiapine.