Parotid-gland sentence example
- These changes are found in senile wasting, in metaplasia of cartilage, in many tumours, especially mixed growths of the parotid gland and testicle, and in various inflammatory granulation ulcers.
- hemangioma of the accessory parotid gland in an infant.
- CONCLUSIONS: Primary SCC of the parotid gland is an uncommon tumor with a highly malignant potential.
- From the stylomastoid foramen, the nerve enters the parotid gland and divides into an estimated 7,000 nerve fibers that control a wide range of facial and neck activity.
- Mumps, another viral disease, affects the salivary glands, especially the parotid gland.Advertisement