Paroled sentence example
- That was right after I met them, before the Schism and being paroled to earth.
- Captain Elliot, one of the prisoners, who had been released on parole, was shot dead by Boers while crossing the Vaal, and Captain Lambert, another paroled prisoner who accompanied Elliot, was also shot, but escaped.
- It released 20 internees and paroled a further 50 prisoners.
- As if on cue, a recently paroled murderer rolls into town.
- Once members are paroled, they sometimes form a chapter of the street gang in their neighborhood.Advertisement
- Luckily, all tourists are paroled by the end of the day and they can return to the City by the Bay with their slate clean and their debt paid to society, or at least to the NPS.