Parodying sentence example
- He seems to have commenced his poetical career by ridiculing and parodying the conventional language of epic and tragic poetry, and to have used the language commonly employed in the social intercourse of educated men.
- parodying various book styles.
- The works are constructed by adapting formal graphic principles, largely based on perspectival and orthographic projections, often parodying GUI layouts.
- These were followed by a large number of similar reproductions, none of any great merit, but often showing ingenuity in parodying more serious portions of the Jewish ritual (F.
- Weird Al's MySpace page offers free downloads of "You're Pitiful", a track parodying James Blunt's "You're Beautiful" not available on any album, and "Don't Download This Song", along with a selection of streaming songs.Advertisement
- Eminem went after fellow artists and celebrities in his lyrics on this album, often parodying them in his videos.