Parmigiana sentence example
- The original founder of La Parmigiana, Angelo Giovanazzi was widely acknowledged as one of Glasgow's finest Italian restaurateurs.
- The original founder of La Parmigiana, Angelo Giovanazzi was widely acknowledged as one of Glasgow 's finest Italian restaurateurs.
- The menu consists of veal parmigiana, siciliana, eggplant, frutti di mare and scampi provinciale.
- There are hero sandwiches, including meatball, sausage and peppers, chicken parmigiana and tuna fish.
- House specialties include tasty shrimp parmigiana and a decadent lobster roll, and a nice children's menu is available.Advertisement
- Grinders are available in both hot and cold varieties, with choices like the cold cut combo stuffed with meats and cheeses, and the tangy sausage parmigiana covered in lovely tomato sauce and smothered in mozzarella.
- Other entrees include chicken piccata, veal parmigiana and eggplant rollantini.
- Guests can choose from a variety of pasta entrees, such as gnocchi, penne vodka, baked penne parmigiana and lasagna.
- There are a few vegetarian options on the menu, such as penne with broccoli and eggplant parmigiana.
- Notable entrees at this homely Italian restaurant include classic pasta and parmigiana dishes.Advertisement
- Try the house specialities like the ravioli featured that day or eggplant parmigiana.
- Try the broiled ground sirloin parmigiana or the veal scallopini.