Parmesan (cheese) sentence example
- Dean doused them in enough Parmesan cheese that they looked like Mount Abrams in February.
- Spoon in the mixture, sprinkle the rest of the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Fry them in butter, and grate a little Parmesan cheese over them.
- The new Brazilian menu items include grilled halibut with grilled tomato and olive tapenade and parmesan cheese crusted chicken.
- Most ready made pastry uses lard The use of Italian parmesan cheese.Advertisement
- Parmesan (cheese)xture, sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese over the top.
- The waitress topped off our pasta dishes with a liberal amount of parmesan cheese.
- Fill a parmesan cheese shaker with baking soda and add 10 to 20 drops of essential oils, mixing well with the baking soda.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the gratin.
- A sprinkle of nutritional yeast over the top is not only nutritious, but it is also a great Parmesan cheese substitute.Advertisement
- Candied pecans and dried cranberries along with some shaved Parmesan cheese complete this delightful dish.
- Mock Parmesan cheese, a blend of toasted sesame seeds and nutritional yeast, makes an acceptable vegan substitute for Parmesan cheese.
- Coat your popcorn with grated parmesan cheese to which you have added a little green or purple food coloring.