Parlayed sentence example
- Tweed later parlayed her modeling success into a career in acting.
- Selby parlayed the upset win into a semi-final showdown Saturday against Spanish national champion Golan.
- With an Emmy under his belt and a good amount of success on The Man Show, Kimmel parlayed his talents, struck a production deal with Comedy Central, and named it Jackhole Industries.
- This cyber-success was later parlayed into her own reality show A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila on MTV.
- He then parlayed his popularity into an acting career, a stint as a football broadcaster and spokesman for the Hertz rental car company.Advertisement
- Walker became a star in the 1950s and parlayed his success into a lifetime of acting and appearances on the big and small screens.
- Widely considered the first plus supermodel, Emme Aronson has parlayed her modeling career into being a fashion advisor, women's issues advocate and even a book author.
- Emme Aronson, previously married to Phillip Aronson, has parlayed her modeling career into becoming a fashion adviser, women's issues advocate and author.
- Just like brother Liam, he also parlayed this into an American film career, appearing in Star Trek, among other films.
- Vanessa Hudgens has also parlayed her HSM success into other film roles as well as a music career.Advertisement
- The good-looking brunette parlayed her success on the reality TV show to launch her own career in Hollywood.
- New York, former Flavor Flav suitor, has parlayed her appearance on the first installment of Flavor of Love into four VH1 reality shows and counting.
- Robert Carlo Mariano, nicknamed Boston Rob because of his thick regional accent and his Boston Red Sox ball cap, has made numerous reality TV appearances and parlayed his 15 minutes of fame into a full-blown career.
- Fator parlayed his win into a multi-million dollar Vegas contract, making him one of the show's most successful winners.