Parlay sentence example
- If you are like most sports bettors, the words college football parlay makes you salivate.
- parlay cards.
- Despite all of the speculation surrounding her love life, Aniston has been able to parlay her television success into a bankable film career.
- parlay odds on and trustworthy sportsbooks in the world.
- If the company keeps you, parlay these skills into a new role or a raise.Advertisement
- She was able to parlay this dramatic change into a role on the TV sitcom It's Like, You Know..., where she poked fun at herself and the fact that she looked so different from the earlier film characters she'd portrayed.
- She played the role of Julie Miller, a cellist, allowing Singer to parlay her musical talent to the small screen.
- Many models seek to parlay a modeling career into acting - since the physical requirements are usually already in place, it's not hard to make that move for men and for women.
- Many models start out working in the swimwear industry and parlay their careers into their own fashion labels, television shows, websites, magazines and more.
- If you spend every waking moment riding horses, grooming horses, talking about horses and thinking about horses, perhaps you could parlay that into a boarding stable business, a show grooming service, or a retail tack and feed store.Advertisement
- Stardom started on YouTube for Bieber, but unlike a lot of YouTube sensations was able to parlay his online splash into real world success.
- His boyish good looks appealed to young fans and Ray J was able to parlay his TV success to muted fame in the music industry.
- Despite the bankruptcy, Giudice has managed to parlay her fame from the show into a brand.
- Ryan's performance was so impressive that he was able to parlay that experience into a paying job as an on-air deejay.