Parkway sentence example
- From the same entrance Fort Hamilton Parkway extends 41 m.
- The nearest station is Luton Airport Parkway which is just under 1 mile from the airport.
- The Lost Path Parkway, also known as the Lake Dubonnet Pathway, is a perfect Nordic trail system for beginners.
- The band's 1999 follow-up album, Utopia Parkway, still found the band struggling to find their place in the mainstream.
- I have camped on the Blue Ridge Parkway numerous times, so I am well aware of how cold it can get!Advertisement
- Blue Ridge Parkway Association - If your travels will take you along the Blue Ridge Parkway, be sure to download the free camping brochure published by the association.
- You'll find a comprehensive listing of campsites located on or near the Blue Ridge parkway, including web addresses and complete contact information.
- Aside from a wasted 20 minutes searching for gas in New Brunswick and a missed exit on the Garden State Parkway, the trip was uneventful.
- The broad Paseo de Marti (Alameda de Versalles, Paseo de Santa Cristina) extends along the edge of the harbour, and is perhaps the handsomest parkway and boulevard in Cuba.
- Front Street, along the river, is part of a parkway connecting the park system with which the city is encircled.Advertisement
- The streets of Winchester are heavily shaded, the view as presented from the neighbouring hills being that of a continuous forest stretching from the beautiful Mystic Valley parkway (of the Metropolitan park system), of which more than one-half (50.2 acres) is in the southern part of the township, to the Middlesex Fells Reservation (another Metropolitan park), of which 261.9 acres are in the eastern part; and there are a large public playground and a common.