Parkour sentence example
- Parkour is the art of moving around as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Runners are the messengers of the future who practice parkour to deliver underground messages to revolutionary factions in the city.
- Free Running is an exercise/sports game based on the Parkour urban game where athletes use their surroundings to maneuver around areas.
- As a runner trained by the best in parkour, you rely on stealth and acrobatics rather than machine guns and knives.
- He holds a handful of Guinness World Records, including Longest UTV Ramp Jump.Bell is currently the host of the MTV series Ultimate Parkour Challenge.Advertisement