Parkinsonism sentence example
- People with this degeneration also appear to have parkinsonism.
- The following table lists some of the common drugs that can cause parkinsonism.
- Very rare cases of reversible extrapyramidal symptoms including parkinsonism, or reversible dementia associated with reversible cerebral atrophy have been reported.
- They accidentally produced the toxin MPTP, and this caused the drug users to develop parkinsonism almost overnight.
- Similar symptoms that are a side-effect of other diseases are termed parkinsonism.Advertisement
- This is the basis of the drug-induced parkinsonism I shall describe next.