Parking-ticket sentence example
- You must be a parking ticket because you have FINE written all over.
- Probably a five buck parking ticket he didn't pay fifty years ago and he thinks they're still trying to hunt him down.
- A soggy parking ticket was spread over his windshield by the first sweep of the wipers.
- Those who park on double yellow lines with a single curb blip, double curb blip will receive a parking ticket.
- hackney taxi cab or you may receive a parking ticket.Advertisement
- While they may seem expensive at first, remember that downtown San Francisco is known for its high parking ticket fees - so paying a garage to store your car may save you money in the long run!
- Bouncing checks, paying for overdue DVDs, not having enough change for the meter, which results in a multi-dollar parking ticket - these are just extra taxes on your hard-earned income.