Parking-space sentence example
- Two blocks away, the patrol car struck a van backing out from its diagonal parking space in front of the toy store.
- The permit is a license to hunt and does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- Amenities/Facilities provided oven fridge microwave washing machine iron/ironing board cable TV tv barbecue Outside Private parking space.
- Off road parking is provided by a tarmacadam driveway to personal parking space to the side of the property.
- Outside there is ample car parking space which formed part of the original farmyard.Advertisement
- The approach is down an attractive farm lane which leads into the old farmyard with plenty of parking space.
- Amenities/Facilities provided oven fridge microwave washing machine iron/ironing board cable tv tv barbecue Outside Private parking space.
- Plot 5 is a 3 bedroom semi detached house with parking space.
- Externally there is a single garage which is situated en bloc plus an allocated parking space.
- Amenities/Facilities provided oven fridge microwave washing machine iron/ironing board cable tv TV tv barbecue Outside Private parking space.Advertisement
- The property has an allocated, undercroft parking space.
- Many financial institutions also offer drive-up ATMs so you can access your account without having to find a parking space.
- Choose a parking space far away from an entrance to a building so you get in an extra walk.
- She hits cars when trying to park - Not the dreaded parallel parking, just your average parking space.
- It is easy to compare prices, and you do not have to worry about finding a parking space at the mall.Advertisement
- Parking: Parking is $10 per car or $15 for each oversized vehicle that requires more than one parking space.
- Your test starts simple enough - just pull out of a parking space and drive out of the lot.