Parking-garage sentence example
- True to his word, they drove less than two blocks before he entered a public parking garage and drove to the bottommost floor and parked in a dark corner with yellow no- parking lines.
- I liked the movie theme in which there is a big shootout in the parking garage and wanted to get that atmosphere.
- When you are in an underground parking garage surrounded by thick concrete walls, it's understandable that you may not be getting any service from your provider.
- People such as underground parking garage attendants who are exposed to car exhausts in a confined area are more likely to be poisoned by CO.
- International Garages A and G are designed for the traveler who wants the convenience of parking at the airport but wants to pay less than if they parked closer to the airport in the Domestic Parking Garage.Advertisement
- This indoor parking garage is the nearest parking facility to the airport.
- If they have a long wait until your flight arrives and don't want to park in short term parking, they can always wait five minutes away in the Cell Phone Waiting Lot on San Bruno Avenue next to the SFO long term parking garage.
- Guests driving in the city may have discovered just how absurd parking garage rates can be.
- Corgan entered a depression and began writing songs for the upcoming album while living in a parking garage.
- SFO's four terminals form a loop around the airport's parking garage.Advertisement