Parke sentence example
- Among his charges was John Parke Custis, the step-son of George Washington, with whom he began a long and intimate friendship. Returning to England, he was ordained by the bishop of London in March 1762, and at once sailed again for America, where he remained until 1775 as rector of various Virginia and Maryland parishes, including Hanover, King George's county, Virginia, and St Anne's at Annapolis, Maryland.
- Simon Parke looked awesome for the first 23 minutes of tonight's match with Nick Matthew.
- It took Sir Parke 11 flicking match balls to win the match.
- Parke controls most of the rallies, but Jonathan succeeds to place a few lethal backhand drop shots to equalize at 6/6.
- Anusol ointment is marketed by Warner Lambert Healthcare, a division of Parke, Davis & Company.Advertisement
- The eighth seed faces qualifier Simon Parke, a fellow Yorkshireman, in the first round.
- Garner continued to battle bravely but Parke was always ahead and sneaked through to take up his Prince Grand Prix final berth.
- George Washington Parke Custis was the adopted son of the first President of the United States, George Washington.
- In 1857, after the death of George Washington Parke Custis, the couple's only child, Mary Ann Randolph Custis inherited the estate.
- Following the death of George Washington Parke Custis, he returned to the Arlington House estate to be with his wife and become executor of the estate.Advertisement
- When dealing with a fashion design team like Parke & Ronen who effortlessly embody tailored elegance, it's not surprising to find their mens bathing suits as fashionably detailed as the rest of the clothing line.
- Parke & Ronen was founded by Parke Lutter and Ronen Jehezkel, two fashion designers who wanted to create simply classic clothes that are modern while also containing a certain degree of timelessness.
- In addition to the popular men's swim wear line, Parke & Ronen also designs men's and women's fashions in the same sophisticated style they're known for.
- For the man who wants to make his appearance known at the resort, pool or beach, wearing a swimsuit by Parke & Ronen is sure to achieve that.
- When asked what's different about designing swim wear for men when compared to women, Parke told us, "Well, for one, you have a smaller canvas to work with.Advertisement
- Who better to define the Parke & Ronen man than the people who dress him?
- According to Parke, this customer knows "how to look good and feel sexy, and confidently express this very modern attitude."
- According to Parke, "Refined details, quality fabrics, and exquisite fit are the hallmarks of Parke & Ronen.