Parishioner sentence example
- A clergyman was threatened for visiting a parishioner who was under the ban of the League.
- to a parishioner who denied the personality of the devil.
- parishioner in hospital, please let us know.
- The point was raised by a parishioner in the context of footpath 12.
- parishioner apologies for absence: L Alsop; M Gosling.Advertisement
- parishioner for a donation of £ 20 toward the building Fund.
- I was reminded of a young vicar burying an elderly parishioner whom he had never actually met.