Paring-knife sentence example
- Carmen sat Destiny on the floor and picked up the pan of pealed potatoes, along with a paring knife.
- Overly aware of his intent scrutiny, Jessi tried to act normal as she pulled a paring knife free from the block of sleek knives and sliced through the lemon.
- pareke a piece of rock and a paring knife and make some slices.
- The paring knife is much smaller, and is used to peel and to make small, precision cuts.
- Once you've located your stick (the protowand), strip any bark and twigs off of it with a paring knife.Advertisement
- If you like the tapering shape, whittle it down on one end with a paring knife until it is roughly the shape you want.