Parietal-bones sentence example
- Part of the membranous roof between the supra-occipital and parietal bones frequently remains unossified and presents in the macerated skull a pair of fontanelles.
- Dogs were first classified into three groups: - (i) Those having the head more or less elongated, and the parietal bones of the skull widest at the base and gradually approaching towards each other as they ascend, the condyles of the lower jaw being on the same line with the upper molar teeth.
- With few exceptions they have amphicoelous vertebrae, the parietal bones remain separate and they have no eyelids, with very few exceptions.
- Procoelous vertebrae; ventral portions of the clavicles not dilated; parietal bones fused into one.
- Lambdoidal suture-The suture between the two parietal bones and the occipital bone in the skull.Advertisement
- Sagittal suture-The suture between the two parietal bones in the top of the skull.