Paresthesia sentence example
- People experiencing paresthesia should avoid alcohol.
- If the paresthesia is caused by a chronic disease such as diabetes or occurs as a complication of treatments such as chemotherapy, most treatments are aimed at relieving symptoms.
- Several alternative treatments are available to help relieve symptoms of paresthesia.
- Lab tests for paresthesia may include blood tests and urinalysis to detect metabolic or nutritional abnormalities.
- People experiencing paresthesia should also avoid alcohol.Advertisement