Paresis sentence example
- Effects on the muscles can range from mild weakness or partial paralysis (paresis) to complete loss of voluntary control of a muscle or group of muscles (plegia).
- If spontaneous nystagmus is present, this must be taken into consideration when calculating both canal paresis and directional preponderance.
- He has a residual spastic tetra paresis worse on the left than on the right side.
- Horner's syndrome, unilateral facial weakness and vocal cord paresis have been reported.
- The reason for this lack of atrophy in the presence of muscle paresis has recently been identified.Advertisement
- The principal symptons of chronic ether-drinking are a weakening of the activity of the special senses, and notably sight and hearing, a lowering of the intelligence and a degree of general paresis (partial paralysis) of motion.