Pareos sentence example
- Or you can choose from beautifully printed sarongs or pareos.
- To that end, the sundresses, pareos and rompers at Everything But Water are the perfect foil for your new swim style.
- If visuals will help you, the Black Pearl Designs site offers pareo tying instructions which will work with pareos and sarongs.
- While some people use the words pareo and sarong interchangeably, pareos are identified with Polynesian culture and may feature bright, floral prints.
- However, you'll find cotton pareos in just about any color and design.Advertisement
- Pareos are often made of rayon as well as cotton, but if you prefer natural fibers, you can't go wrong with cotton.
- While one size fits all doesn't always fit everyone, pareos are typically roomy enough to fit people from size 2 to 20, depending on how it's worn.
- Once the temperatures begin to climb, look for pareos wherever bathing suits are sold.
- This site has everything you'll need for a Polynesian summer, including cotton pareos in colorful prints.
- Amazon.com, which can be your one-stop shopping source, carries cotton pareos in a number of colors and patterns.Advertisement
- Wear one of their cotton pareos, and you may feel like you're in an island paradise no matter where you live.
- Sarongs, also referred to as pareos in the Western world, are a fashionable swimwear accessory that is quickly becoming the favorite coverup to wear at the beach or pool side.
- Sassy Sarongs, large selection of fashionable pareos and sarongs.
- While sarongs and pareos are hugely popular beachwear accessories for women, men often get the short end of the stick when it comes to taking chances with style.
- Pareos for women may feature overall floral prints and in some cases, these accessories are considered unisex enough for men and women.Advertisement
- These online retailers carry a variety of sarongs and pareos; some are just for guys, while others are unisex enough to appeal to anyone.