Pareo sentence example
- Although you'll enjoy wearing your tankini to the beach or pool, you can also slip a sarong, pareo, shorts or breezy summer skirt over your bottoms to make your outfit store-friendly.
- A fabulous hot pink bandeau one piece with matching pareo.
- A one size fits all cotton pareo can be a versatile and stylish addition to any woman's swimwear wardrobe.
- If you just tie a pareo around your waist and head to the beach, you're missing out on many other ways in which to wear this versatile garment.
- If visuals will help you, the Black Pearl Designs site offers pareo tying instructions which will work with pareos and sarongs.Advertisement
- While some people use the words pareo and sarong interchangeably, pareos are identified with Polynesian culture and may feature bright, floral prints.
- Breathable: A cotton pareo will billow around your body, allowing air to circulate.
- Easy to care for: When you wear a pareo to the pool or beach, chances are it'll get water, sand, perspiration or sunscreen on it.
- If you can't find exactly what you're looking for in stores or online, you can always try making your own cotton pareo.
- Unlike garments that require shaping and buttonholes, a pareo is one of the easiest items to make.Advertisement
- When you create your own pareo, you have full control over the size and the pattern, so you can make one that's truly unique.
- Instead of looking at a pareo simply as a way to cover up, experiment with various ways to wear it.
- What other image evokes thoughts of the tropics like a beautiful woman walking across the sands with her pareo draped across her hips?
- Sometimes these garments can be purchased in half-sarong sizes, and plus sizes as well, but the averaged sized pareo can be folded to modify the length.
- A sarong or pareo is the perfect accompaniment and can be wrapped around the body in a variety of ways to achieve different looks.Advertisement