Parenthesis sentence example
- Sometimes the number is just placed in parenthesis.
- Take out the URL from the parenthesis, and type in the url where your photo is stored.
- The only case left is where begins with a left parenthesis.
- If the string begins with an open parenthesis, it is treated as a standard format string.
- But if you want something a little cozier, all you have to do is hit up your favorite search engine with the phrase "music store (your town)", adding your town name or zip code in place of the parenthesis.Advertisement
- It's easy to get a quick glimpse of how many foreclosures are listed within a specific state by reviewing the full state list because the number of properties is placed in parenthesis next to each state.
- parenthesis On Lisp: Lisp has an unusual syntax made up of lots of nested parentheses.
- parenthesis items have a ' [n] ' at the beginning and empty parentheses at the end.
- parenthesis to check (or even suggest) matching parentheses, quotes etc. would also be useful.
- question mark in parenthesis (?Advertisement
- Any piece of information which is followed by a double question mark in parenthesis (?
- DUMBO In line 3 of the entry insert " date unknown " in the empty parenthesis.
- To help users we qualify all links that go to external websites or downloadable files with hints in square parenthesis.
- The ' Copy ' tool action script has been corrected to add missing right parenthesis.
- parenthesis level (0, 1 and 2+ ).Advertisement
- It we use Roman letters for mere numbers, capitals for instants of time, Greek letters for time-steps, and a parenthesis to denote a couple, the laws assumed by Hamilton as the basis of a system were as follows: (B1, B 2) - (A i, A2) = (Bi - A,, B2A 2) = (a, 13); (a, b) (a, #)= (aa - b(3, ba--+a(3).2 To show how we give, by such assumptions, a real interpretation to the ordinary algebraic imaginary, take the simple case a=o, b= r, and the second of the above formulae gives (o, 1) (a, (3) = (- 1 3, a).