Parental-leave sentence example
- We have generous maternity and paternity leave, carer's leave for emergencies, adoption leave, parental leave and compassionate leave.
- accrual of additional contractual holiday entitlement during parental leave is a matter for agreement between the parties concerned (or their representatives ).
- Wider aspects of parental leave are slower making headway, despite legal back-up.
- The bonus may also be reduced pro rata according to length of parental leave taken during the year.
- Unemployment benefits in Canada can also be collected for maternity or parental leave.Advertisement
- Maternity leave is taken during pregnancy or after the birth or adoption of a baby, but it's often called family or parental leave.
- Sweden: According to Eurofound, either parent in Sweden is allowed to take 60 full days of parental leave.