Pare-down sentence example
- The outward set of teeth drill the hole large enough to permit the drilling apparatus to descend freely, and the teeth set inwardly pare down the core to such a diameter as will admit of the body of the cutter passing over it without seizing.
- Washing will be increased enormously, so pare down on the time devoted to laundering household and personal things.
- They pare down the wretched souls to what is below jail allowance.
- To pare down the sweetness, try using unsweetened frozen strawberries and perhaps halving the amount of sugar or corn syrup.You can also use diet soda in the first recipe if you'd like to reduce the calorie content some.
- While you should be generous with the amount of linens available, try to pare down on fussy hand towels and wash clothes that are out in the open.Advertisement
- If you've opted for an outdoor ceremony, you'll already want to pare down your makeup look.
- Dress coats sometimes pare down these trends so as to make the coat able to match dress clothes and simple pants outfits as well.
- It shaves and moisturizes in one step so you can pare down your morning routine.
- Many people find their Christmas card costs go up each year, and often pare down the list by keeping track of who sent cards to them each year.
- Throughout the years, the Soap Opera Digest Awards have continued to pare down.Advertisement
- If you're looking for dieting inspiration, you can find a number of free 2000 calorie diet plans on the Internet, or you can create your own by learning how to pare down calories in your favorite recipes.