Parc sentence example
- About a mile and a half north of the centre of the European quarter, on the slopes of a hill rising 270 ft., is the Parc du Belvedere covering some 240 acres and commanding extensive views.
- Some way below Bellegarde, between Le Parc and Pyrimont, the Rhone becomes officially "navigable," though as far as Lyons the navigation now consists all but wholly of the floating of flat-bottomed boats, named g igues, laden chiefly with stone quarried from the banks of the river.
- Just outside the town at Angelton and Parc Gwyllt are the Glamorgan county lunatic asylums.
- There has doubtless been exaggeration as to certain details, and the story of his seraglio at the Parc aux cerfs is largely apocryphal.
- Many Thanks Margaret and Arthur Weaver stayed at parc glas bach, moylegrove in May 2005 Enjoyed our stay in your comfortable cottage.Advertisement
- The Medran Parc offers 800m of hanging bridges, Tyrolean traverses, rope ladders and assisted climbs.
- The Club de Golf Son Parc golf course is situated just a few miles away from Es Castell.
- Ile-de-France is home to both French Disneyland park as well as three smaller amusement parks, and Picardie is the location of both Parc Asterix and Parc Saint Paul, two of France's largest amusement parks.
- Parc Asterix first opened in 1989 with a quaint theme based around popular French comic books.
- Having added three new coasters in the past three years, Parc Saint Paul promises to continue growing and attracting more thrill seekers each year.Advertisement