Parathyroid-glands sentence example
- hyperplasia of the parathyroid glands.
- I then had to have total retrosturnal thyroidectomy in December 1998 during which three of my parathyroid glands were also removed.
- AB - We report two patients with incidentally discovered enlarged parathyroid glands while performing neck ultrasonography (US) for thyroid nodules.
- Parathyroid hormone-A chemical substance produced by the parathyroid glands.
- The syndrome is marked by absence or underdevelopment of the thymus and parathyroid glands.Advertisement
- In children with DiGeorge syndrome, the thymus and parathyroid glands are missing or undeveloped.
- This developmental failure results in a completely or partially absent thymus gland and parathyroid glands.