Parasols sentence example
- The beach is sandy, long and has parasols and sun beds.
- The large parasols on the river side allow you to fully enjoy the glorious terrace.
- The prosperity of the town is largely due to the great slate-quarries of the vicinity, but the distillation of liqueurs from fruit, cable, rope and thread-making, and the manufacture of boots and shoes, umbrellas and parasols are leading industries.
- They experienced stable and mobile shelters through paddling boats and making their own parasols.
- The parasols even have wheelie stands to make even the small task of moving them easy.Advertisement
- Honeycomb decorations-Tissue honeycomb bells and parasols are popular items, and they're inexpensive, too.
- Parasols: Surprise bridesmaids with bamboo parasols to keep them cool as they stand in attendance during the wedding.
- Affix small paper beach parasols to boxed or bagged candies.
- For a spring wedding: Parasols are a pretty alternative to aisle accents, or add kissing balls to every other seat.
- The dancers stand approximately four feet away from each other to avoid collision of parasols.Advertisement
- (3) The Scirophoria, with a procession from the Acropolis to the village of Skiron, in the height of summer, the priests who were to entreat her to keep off the summer heat walking under the shade of parasols (aKipov) held over them; others, however, connect the name with crKipos (" gypsum"), perhaps used for smearing the image of the goddess.
- There is a long sea-front boulevard with lots of pavement cafes and tables under colorful sun parasols.