Parasitology sentence example
- Of late years considerable progress has taken place in our knowledge of these organisms, research upon them having been stimulated by the realization of their extreme importance in medical parasitology.
- Such organisms are therefore termed parasites and medical parasitology is the study of protozoa and helminth infections of man.
- Athens login off campus - see note at head of page MOLECULAR AND BIOCHEMICAL parasitology, from Swets 97- Access on and off campus.
- The University Library provides access to " experimental parasitology " online at this site, complete from 1951.
- He was appointed to a Personal Chair in molecular parasitology in 1998.Advertisement
- His current research interests include the use of image analysis in the non-invasive study of the skin and fish parasitology.
- The intention of this scholarship is to promote field parasitology (collection of data or samples) under any difficult conditions.
- In addition the journal also covers virology, mycology, and parasitology.
- Selamectin, the active ingredient in Revolution, proved an effective treatment against ear mites according to a 2003 study in the journal Veterinary Parasitology.