Parasitology sentence example
- parasitology module are particularly variable (Table 5 ).
- Such organisms are therefore termed parasites and medical parasitology is the study of protozoa and helminth infections of man.
- Of late years considerable progress has taken place in our knowledge of these organisms, research upon them having been stimulated by the realization of their extreme importance in medical parasitology.
- Athens login off campus - see note at head of page MOLECULAR AND BIOCHEMICAL parasitology, from Swets 97- Access on and off campus.
- The University Library provides access to " experimental parasitology " online at this site, complete from 1951.Advertisement
- parasitology images, and have been provided as teaching aids for the training and education of veterinarians.
- parasitology research is also underway to find solutions to treat debilitating diseases such as schistosomiasis.
- parasitology collections of the Natural History Collection.
- His current research interests include the use of image analysis in the non-invasive study of the skin and fish parasitology.
- The intention of this scholarship is to promote field parasitology (collection of data or samples) under any difficult conditions.Advertisement
- In addition the journal also covers virology, mycology, and parasitology.
- Selamectin, the active ingredient in Revolution, proved an effective treatment against ear mites according to a 2003 study in the journal Veterinary Parasitology.
- The development of a WWW-based teaching resource for veterinary parasitology.
- He was appointed to a Personal Chair in molecular parasitology in 1998.