Parasailing sentence example
- Parasailing in Cabo is an extraordinary experience.
- Snorkeling, parasailing and jet skiing are all readily available along the extensive coastline, which is backed by hotels and beachfront condominiums.
- Go for an outrigger canoe excursion or the adrenaline rush of parasailing.
- Watersports abound here, from windsurfing to parasailing, from snorkeling to scuba diving.
- Water Sports: Ensenada offers a wide array of exciting water sports, including parasailing, wave runners, banana boating, sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, and many others.Advertisement
- When the cruise ship visits a port, Disney also provides options for adults-only excursions that include a wide range of activities from the daring, like parasailing, to private tours for those looking for a little less adventure.
- Parasailing is another sport that can be enjoyed on a family beach vacation, though this activity will have to be reserved for the parents and older children.
- With parasailing, a person is pulled behind a boat while attached to a parachute as he or she floats high above the water.
- Other popular activities along the western coast include wind-surfing, swimming, fishing, and parasailing.
- Sailing, swimming, jet skiing, parasailing and hiking are all available activities around the city.Advertisement