Paras sentence example
- The copper money was in pieces of a nominal value of 40, 20, TO, 5 and i paras, 40 paras being equal to 1 piastre.
- The unit was the piastre (=2}d.), nominally subdivided into 40 paras.
- The fff of a piastre is popularly called a para and the native population generally reckon in paras.
- The monetary unit is the dinar (franc) of loo paras (centimes).
- In circulation there are gold pieces of 10 and 20 dinars; silver of 50 paras, and I, 2 and 5 dinars; nickel of 5, 10 and 20 paras; and bronze of 2 paras.Advertisement
- There is no reason to suppose that smoking prevents neurosis (paras.
- salutary effects of reciting this teaching are also described (paras.
- The prediction in question was doubtless added by Ezekiel after the event; the code belongs precisely in his time, and the constitution was natural for a priest; Noah, Daniel and Job are old legendary Hebrew figures; and it is not probable that the prophet's " Paras " is our " Persia."
- The salutary effects of reciting this teaching are also described (paras.