Parapsychologists sentence example
- Share popular ghost stories, both fictional and factual, and learn what parapsychologists have uncoverd so far.
- Parapsychologists and their skeptical critics have been debating the results of these sort of experiments for many decades.
- Parapsychologists and other proponents of psychic ability contend that any degree of positive variation is significant when dealing with a phenomenon that appears to be very weak.
- Even in the cases where parapsychologists believe they can measure the phenomenon, that measurement is still one that's very statistical.
- Parapsychologists establish a baseline, typically at 50 percent.Advertisement
- Many psychics and parapsychologists believe that everyone has some type of psychic ability, but that only a few people are truly able to tap into those abilities.
- Many are surprised to learn that parapsychologists believe that poltergeists have nothing to do with haunts or dead people.