Paraplegia sentence example
- Indeed, it does not seem to have occurred to any one to compare the muscular strength in the various kinds of paraplegia.
- Lower lesions, causing paraplegia, are less likely to affect breathing.
- Baldwin, 53, suffers from spastic paraplegia, uses crutches, and says using cannabis helped to combat debilitating leg spasms.
- Degenerative diseases of the human motor system studied at Sheffield include motor neuron disease (MND) and hereditary spastic paraplegia.
- The two authors ' accounts of traumatic paraplegia are both quite detailed, although emphasizing different aspects of the condition.Advertisement
- We are using FES assisted cycling to study possible mechanisms of motor and sensory recovery in incomplete paraplegia.
- Paraplegia from injecting phenol into the arteries that supply the spinal cord (prevented by checking the needle position with radio-opaque dye ).
- Baldwin, who suffers from spastic paraplegia and needs crutches to walk, did not have to pay any more.
- Dieticians normally decrease the amount of calories by 5 percent for those with paraplegia and 10 to 15 percent for those with tetraplegia (quadriplegia).