Paraphrasing sentence example
- Sometimes quoting, sometimes paraphrasing, sometimes merely referring, he reproduces and replies to all Celsus's arguments.
- - The first essays in Biblical translation, or rather paraphrasing, assumed in English, as in many other languages, a poetical form.
- For his prefaces and marginal notes he used Luther's Bible freely, even to paraphrasing or verbally translating long passages from it.
- One of the main ways in which students can commit unintentional plagiarism is through over use of paraphrasing.
- paraphraseass="ex">Paraphrasing, paragraph 6.4 of the White Paper says " Some APs have been faced with very high bills for initial arrears.Advertisement
- paraphrasean>paraphrasing a sentence it is not sufficient to change just one or two words, the whole sentence needs to be rewritten.