Paramours sentence example
- This custom, which has been defined as the invasion of actual marriage by allotting permanent paramours, is confined to a special set of tribes.
- Fargard 18 treats of the true and false priest, of the value of the house-cock, of the four paramours of the she-devil, and of unlawful lust.
- The long silence was full of formless historical memories of murdered husbands and poisonous paramours.
- Millions of viewers tuned in to find out what would happen with Rubi and her paramours.
- Owned primarily by the Lord family, Victoria Lord and her children and paramours have run the Banner for years.Advertisement