Parametric sentence example
- Parametric analyzes showed a significant linear relationship between increasing proportions of horizontally averted gaze and increased rCBF in the MPF cortex.
- Features a High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, and a four-band parametric equalizer.
- On the other hand, control of these chaotic motions is also studied by applying a parametric periodic excitation.
- Parametric tests (e.g., t-test, ANOVA) can only be used on data which has a normal distribution.
- His dissertation research was involved with the application of optical parametric oscillator (OPO) in laser spectroscopy.Advertisement
- This type of polymorphism is sometimes called parametric polymorphism.
- self-excited vibrations of mechanical systems using parametric excitation in two degrees of freedom.
- We discuss the possibility of suppressing self-excited vibrations of mechanical systems using parametric excitation in two degrees of freedom.
- The parameter which determines the variable curve may be given as a point upon a given curve, or say as a parametric point; that is, to the different positions of the parametric point on the given curve correspond the different variable curves, and the nature of the envelope will thus depend on that of the given curve; we have thus the envelope as a derivative curve of the given curve.