Paramedic sentence example
- He served in the first Gulf War as a member of the Navy and then worked as a paramedic for 12 years after getting out of the military.
- Some of this equipment is the same as that used in paramedic ambulances, some has been produced specifically for mountain rescue.
- Air Ambulance paramedics assisted on scene, one patient taken to hospital by land ambulance with Air Ambulance paramedics assisted on scene, one patient taken to hospital by land ambulance with Air Ambulance paramedic.
- This is currently performed with a curved plastic tube, which requires the presence of a trained paramedic in order to administer it correctly.
- Walters reached number one on the Billboard charts with his hit song, but soon retired from showbiz and became a licensed paramedic.Advertisement
- Hundreds try for paramedic jobs THE first of more than 60 new trainee ambulance paramedics have started their training.
- He said caring for the morbidly obese wasn't even an issue for paramedic service managers 10 years ago.
- The recent advert for an ambulance technician or paramedic has drawn some local applicants who were to be interviewed.
- There will be four rapid responder four-wheel drive vehicles one in each of the board areas each driven by a paramedic.
- There are camera crews following them all the time, a medical doctor and paramedic are available at a moment's notice, and Stroud himself is always on hand even if he can't be seen.Advertisement