Paramecium sentence example
- It is not so difficult to raise Paramecium or other protists with a hay culture.
- Paramecium >>
- A bit of powdered carmine mixed with a drop of Paramecium culture on a slide always produces interesting results.
- I discovered the largest ciliate yet apparently a species of Paramecium probably over 300 μm in length.
- most ciliates are quite small, e.g. Paramecium, a typical ciliate, is about 0.3 mm long.Advertisement
- He used flasks of different species of the protozoan paramecium, which eats bacteria.
- paramecium bursaria.
- paramecium caudatum.
- How does one find out that P. bursaria does indeed belong in the genus paramecium?
- protozoan paramecium, which eats bacteria.Advertisement