Paralyzing sentence example
- Lana, on the other hand, couldn't shake the paralyzing fear that came with knowing they were being stalked by men who wanted them dead.
- A sinking feeling of panic swept over them, a temporary paralyzing fear.
- 1909, stood under the threat of a paralyzing Czech obstruction.
- paralyzenly God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Reverent fear is not a paralyzing fear but liberating fear.
- paralyze has yet invented a means for paralyzing the effects of the law of the class struggle.Advertisement
- paralyzeock I had received many years beore revived within me with paralyzing force.
- paralyze lips of a bard, a story became an astonishing revelation, a song became a marvel of almost paralyzing beauty.
- paralyzeshooting and permanently paralyzing his daughter Barbara (a.k.a.
- The doctor, who was fetched that same night, bled him and said that the prince had had a seizure paralyzing his right side.
- They do possess a certain amount of venom for paralyzing prey, but it hasn't nearly enough potency to do any harm to a healthy human.Advertisement
- Permethrin works by paralyzing the lice, so that they cannot feed within the 24 hours after hatching required for survival.
- Paralyzing an opponent with a Vulcan nerve pinch is only one physical trick in his arsenal.
- While Botox injections treat wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing the facial muscles, filler injections plump and fill out tissue, allowing it to look smoother, younger, and healthier.
- This dermal filler helps smooth out wrinkles by weakening or paralyzing tiny facial muscles.