Paralyze sentence example
- Jackson winced as if the pain would paralyze him.
- If I miss, I'll paralyze you for eternity.
- Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself, it will do more than if you paralyze it by encumbering it with remedies.
- It was from Berlin, on the 21st of November 1806, that he had dated the first decree of a continental blockade, a monstrous conception intended to paralyze his inveterate rival, but which on the con ~ ~ trary caused his own fall by its immoderate extension nen~tai of the empire.
- Electric shocks can paralyze the respiratory system or disrupt heart action, causing instant death.Advertisement
- Nearly all spiders are venomous, as they must use their venom to paralyze their prey.
- A pediatrician, family doctor, ophthalmologist, or optometrist licensed to use diagnostic drugs uses drops that dilate the pupils and temporarily paralyze eye-focusing muscles to evaluate visual status and ocular health.
- Although it does effectively paralyze, Botox should not be considered botulism.
- To fear in such circumstances is understandable and even desirable, provided that fear does not paralyze us with inaction.
- paralyze lips of a bard, a story became an astonishing revelation, a song became a marvel of almost paralyzing beauty.Advertisement
- First, I'll paralyze you, and then you'll live through pain unlike any you've ever experienced.
- paralyze has yet invented a means for paralyzing the effects of the law of the class struggle.