Parallelograms sentence example
- They were usually long parallelograms unbroken by transepts.
- They are well constructed of regular parallelograms of a sandy tufa, laid in headers and stretchers.
- Can some sketches draw parallelograms that other sketches cannot draw?
- Rough sculptures, too, were found, and two large square mounds formed of loose stones, and yet perfect parallelograms in outline, placed due east and west.
- Parallelograms," in Lehmann's Beitrdge, i.Advertisement
- Outline shapes Outline shapes, such as triangles, rectangles and parallelograms, consist of a series of straight-line segments between the vertices.
- Regling, "Zur historischen Geographie des mesopotamischen Parallelograms" (Sarug district), in Klio, I.
- For the condition of equilibrium of forces not parallel is that they shall be represented in direction and magnitude by the sides and diagonals of certain parallelograms, and of parallel forces that they shall divide certain straight lines in certain ratios; and the parallel projection of a parallelogram is a parallelogram, and that of a straight line divided in a given ratio is a straight line divided in the same ratio.