Paralleling sentence example
- She guessed they were paralleling the river.
- Quarantine gives Rimmer a further taste of the power he's always craved, paralleling the lunacy that creates with actual madness.
- A more or less complete dead phreatic streamway is now known to exist, paralleling the present vadose streamway.
- The Xbox 360 is closely paralleling the path of Sony.
- Items such as Receptor technology are said to mirror human motion by paralleling the foot's nerve endings.Advertisement
- west of that river (south of the city); and the outer works, approximately paralleling the inner line, at distances of from 2 to 3 m.
- The railroad in making this ascent makes curves equivalent to forty-two whole circles in a distance of 81 m., at one place paralleling its track five times in a space of about 300 ft.