Parallel-park sentence example
- kerbalso hit the curb on the parallel park.
- Sarah had learned how to parallel park perfectly, ergo, she had great hopes of passing her driving test.
- Knowing how to parallel park a car can mean the difference between a free parking spot and a paid spot in a garage.
- Worse than driving around in circles is the frustration that you feel when you see empty parking spots between two cars that you can't take because you can't parallel park.
- You keep telling yourself that you're going to learn how to parallel park -- before skulking off to the nearest pay parking lot and spending more than you would like for the privilege of leaving your car somewhere.Advertisement