Parainfluenza sentence example
- There are several vaccinations effective against different kennel cough viruses, particularly against the parainfluenza virus and types one and two of canine adenoviruses.
- The occurrence and distribution in the United Kingdom of antibodies to parainfluenza 3 and infectious bovine rhinotracheitis viruses in bovine sera.
- The parainfluenza viruses (types 1, 2, and 3) are the most frequent causes of croup, accounting for approximately 75 percent of all cases diagnosed.
- Human parainfluenza virus 1 (HPIV-1) is the most common cause.
- Other common viral causes include parainfluenza, influenza, and adenovirus.Advertisement
- Viruses cause the majority of pneumonias in young children, especially respiratory syncytial virus, parainfluenza and influenza viruses, and adenovirus.
- parainfluenza virus.