Paraguay river sentence example
- Hayes in 1878, forms the boundary between Argentina and Paraguay from the Paraguay river north-west to the Bolivian frontier.
- In 1855 the emperor of Brazil sent a squadron of eleven men-of-war and as many transports up the Parana to adjust several questions pending between the empire and was that of the right of way by the Paraguay river to the interior Brazilian province of Matto Grosso.
- ASUNCION (NUESTRA SENORA DE LA ASUNCION), a city and port of Paraguay, and capital of the republic, on the left bank of the Paraguay river in 25° 16' 04" S., 57° 42' 40" W., and 970 m.
- The boundary with Paraguay is unsettled, but an unratified treaty of the 23rd of November 1894 provides that the line shall start from a point on the Paraguay river 3 m.
- ASUNCION (NUESTRA SENORA DE LA ASUNCION), a city and port of Paraguay, and capital of the republic, on the left bank of the Paraguay river in 25Ã‚° 16' 04" S., 57Ã‚° 42' 40" W., and 970 m.Advertisement
- The telenovela is held up as a representative of what dredging the Paraguay River would do the region and activists seek to preserve the wetlands rather than dig them out for commercial shipping.