Paragon sentence example
- We may conclude that Sappho was not utterly vicious, though by no means a paragon of virtue.
- How did the Dark Knight become the paragon of all that is good in Gotham?
- Fan-coil units with electronically commutated fan motors are being supplied by Smiths Environmental for Berkeley First's Paragon development in Brentford.
- Linda Wain investigates The rise in oil prices over the past six years makes UK house price inflation seem a paragon of stability.
- It is served by the North Eastern; Great Central and Hull & Barnsley railways, the principal station being Paragon Street.Advertisement
- Being competitive having louisiana paragon formerly commenting on pending the tables.
- Waters ought to be used a paragon in all creative writing classes.
- Planner program the to us quot Louisiana paragon formerly also known for.
- No fault, in this respect, can assuredly be found with the legendary Rama, a very paragon of knightly honour and virtue, even as his consort Sita is the very model of a noble and faithful wife; and yet this cult has perhaps retained even more of the character of mere hero-worship than that of Krishna.
- Inspired by this ancient paragon, many lesbians are very active in the spoken word poetry scene, and certainly use their words to describe their current and past lovers.Advertisement
- Paragon Sports - The high impact bras at Paragon Sports are a little bit higher in price, but the quality of the construction of these bras is worth it.
- Irvine's book dedicated to the subject, The Politics of Parenting (Paragon 2003).